Before you get rid of your old towels, you should take a look at this simple tip.
Here is a nice way to recycle old towels instead of always making rags to clean the house.
Make it a bath mat, there's nothing better than a towel to make a bath mat!
By the way, this is what most people use to not wet the entire bathroom floor!
And your bath mat will be very easy to wash in the washing machine!
HOW TO DO:
1) Cut towels in 7 cm (3 ") strips and cut ends with stiff edges and seams
2) Lay a strip of each towel color and make a seam by hand at one end
3) Roll the 3 strips and stitch needles with head to keep them in rolls
3) Remove needles and braid
4) Make a seam to each end of the towel, the same color
5) Continue braiding
6) Wrap the long braid and make seams so that everything stay compact